WARNING: you're entering the zone of a disordered freak. beware.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

name: ariana
height: 5"1
current weight: 107 lbs

first post. (: i've seen many blogs about losing weight, pro ana, ect, and they've all inspired me to shift the ugly, ugly fat that hangs limp on my body. before i start, i will say i'm not anorexic. i don't plan on trying, or ever being that way. i have friends and family who have falling in to that spiral of never ending pain, and i don't want to ever be like that. although i have, and have no problem extrem dieting and fasting, i don't want to be called anorexic. ever.

so, basically, this blog is to get me off my ass -- once again -- and do something about those calories. i despise the way i look, to the point where i want to cry and scream. when i do this, i'm not going to weigh myself. one, because my scale is fucked, and two, i want to see the differences. i'm not setting a goal weight, i'll just keep loosing until i'm happy with my appearance. anyways, that's it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment