WARNING: you're entering the zone of a disordered freak. beware.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

day four.


intake; special k crisps, 100 - french toast, 250 - rice, 150 - 500 calories.

but, no. mother decides to get me something from wendy's. and to be honest, it was my fault. i was whining for something from there a couple of days ago because i had an intense craving. i accidentally said it out loud instead of in my head. she got me a chicken wrap. 310 calories.

it's one of the lowest calorie things on the menu, so it's not all that bad.

all and all, that's a total of 810 calories. i feel bloated as fuck.

ariana, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I do that too sometimes. Whenever i'm being bingey i'll whine that i want something i wouldn't ever eat while restricting, and then my mom gets it for me when i'm back to restricting... not fun.

    ReplyDelete