WARNING: you're entering the zone of a disordered freak. beware.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

happy new years.

Well, soon anyways.

Fasting tomorrow because there is a pretty good chance I will be drinking tomorrow night. I don't drink much at all, other than big events like weddings, christmas, etc. It makes me feel icky, but I'm craving freedom right now. I wanna get hammered and chill out. Sans the calories.

Fuck.

Intake:
Dinner - 400
Cake - 200 ):
Chocolate - fuck knows, purged it.

Purged successfully this time, but it feels like my sinuses are on fire. Let's not make this a habit s'il-vous-plait.

Smile.

Ariana, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. definately don't make the purging a habit. i know just what you mean you wanna drink without the calories, but that's impossible. the only way i know to do that is not eat anything all day and drink a few shots of straight vodka. (but that shit's nasty.) Anyways, i'm sure you'll be just fine, Calorie-wise anyway. It doesn't take much to get drunk on an empty tummy.

    ReplyDelete