WARNING: you're entering the zone of a disordered freak. beware.

Monday, March 1, 2010

most times, it's just a lot easier not to let the world know what's wrong.

i was just about to start typing this post when oh fuck. put laptop down, run to the bathroom, slave over the toilet and throw up the food that's not there. hear yourself renching and your stomach bubbling as the green bile hits the toilet water. ariana, you have no fucking immune system. stop being sick.

weekend? fucking failfailfail. living at friend's house for the weekend, partying and dancing like the world is falling down. eating peanut butter(no, no, no ariana!), cookies, chips, ice cream, completely ignoring that i am in fact lactose intolerant. oh right, ariana, did you forget about that? you fucking fuck up. came home, sore, bloated, looking like i'm pregnant. i shit you not, i am not exaggerating.

this sickness isn't due to dairy, there's a bug going around our neighbourhood. in other words, my second family. and of course, i have to get it. always has been this way, always will be. so therefore, no calories have been ingested today. in fact, i'm probably negative with all the shit i threw up this morning. before the stomach acid.

fuck.

oh my land, one hundred and two followers! i love each and every single one of you. all of you are my inspiration to keep going.

ariana, xoxo.

7 comments:

  1. The title of this post totally resembles how I feel about life, sometimes. The second I open my mouth to tell someone I care about something that has happened, I also tell someone who maybe I shouldn't have. Then, they give me advice that I dont want to follow and then shit hits the fan from there...

    With regards to your sickness, I hope you feel better. Don't worry about eating some junk food either, our bodies need a little bit of sugar and fat! I know you're lactose, but please remember that you're beautiful inside and out, no matter what you eat.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun.

    Stay strong
    Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you describe me 3 weeks ago. exactly the same happened to me. lol.

    hope you are better soon!
    *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate being sick, thankfully my immune system started working again in January (after four months of feeling like shit).

    Don't worry about the junk food, you can always make up for it anyway.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. get better soon hun
    you are my inspiration :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. boo. being sick isn't fun :( drink lots of water okay? and stay nourished, you'll heal quicker.

    loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once my friend who has caffeine and suger issues, totally binged on fondue chocolate at a party. Chocolate was everywhere. She was acting like she was drunk.

    We love her,though.

    It could have been worse.

    ReplyDelete