WARNING: you're entering the zone of a disordered freak. beware.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Follow me on tumblr!

Sorry about the last post, I was just totally freaking the fuck out.
I currently stand at 110 lbs.
Ew.

There are mornings I just wake up and feel absolutely out of it.
I can't stand up without puking and my head is pounding, and the only way to fix it is to eat.
But I can't eat.
Suggestions? Tea doesn't work.

I won't be posting here as much anymore.
Follow me on tumblr! They have the BEST thinspo there I have ever seen.

comment if you have tumblr and i'll follow you! ♥

ariana, xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. Ive got a tumblr! :)
    noraninwonderland.tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have tumbir. Pity :( You are a good inspiration for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you're feeling better than you were when you posted this... I don't have a tumblr, but i'll always look forward to your updates here. Stay strong darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i live in Italy and lucky for me i learned english in 6 grade. i like your blog it's very inspirational. i even started my own blog. please give me support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have tumblr :http://cottoncandysense.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete